Strawberry Balsamic Ricotta Bruschetta
You've never tried strawberries and balsamic together, now's the time. This unexpected pairing is an ideal way to start a meal and the perfect snack to pass around at parties.
- 4 Mission® Artisan® Multigrain Tortillas
- 1 cup Part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- Non-stick cooking spray As needed
- 2 cups Strawberries, fresh, diced
- 2 tsp. Basil, fresh, chopped
- 3 tbsp. Balsamic glaze
- 1/2 cup Baby arugula
- 2 tbsp. Pine nuts, toasted
- Preheat conventional oven to 400ºF.
- Combine ricotta and honey in small mixing bowl; whisk to combine and set aside.
- Coat Mission® Artisan® Multigrain Tortillas evenly with non-stick spray.
- Place in single layer on baking pan and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven and cut each tortilla into 4 equal strips; set aside to cool and crisp.
- In second small mixing bowl, combine diced strawberries and chopped basil; set aside.
- Spread ricotta mixture evenly across tortilla strips, drizzle each with balsamic glaze, layer arugula greens, basil-scented strawberries and a sprinkling of pine nuts.