Lasagna With Vegetables Au Gratin
Try a new twist on this Italian favorite with Mission!
- 9 Mission® Corn Tortillas
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves diced
- 1/4 Onion chopped
- 1 Broccoli chopped
- 1 Carrot peeled and chopped
- 2 Squash chopped
- 1/3 cup Peas
- 1/3 cup Corn
- 2 Tomatoes chopped
- 3 tablespoons basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano crushed
- 4 1/2 cups Cheese Manchego (or Cotja or Parmesan Cheese) shredded
- 1/4 cup cream
- Pepper and Salt to taste
- In a frying pan, fry the garlic and onion in olive oil to a golden brown.
- Add the broccoli, carrot, tomato, and leave to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the squash, peas, corn, basil, oregano and cook for 2 more minutes. Season to taste and allow to cool.
- In an oven safe bowl/pan place a layer of tortillas, a layer of vegetable filling, and a layer of cheese.
- Repeat and add the cream to the second layer.
- Place a third layer of tortillas, vegetables, cheese, and top with a final layer of tortillas.
- Top with the remaining cheese and place in a heated oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.