When you need a classic crowd pleasing recipe, this hearty Mexican favorite is always a hit.
- 8 Mission® Super Size Yellow Corn Tortillas, warm
- 2 Pre-Cooked Pot Roast, 1 lb 1 oz packs
- 1 each 10 oz. can Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup Fat-Free Sour Cream
- 1/2 jar Mission® Salsa Verde
- 1/4 cup Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Queso Fresco
- Pre-heat an oven to 350°F.
- Microwave pot roast according to package instructions.
- Place both packages into a medium size mixing bowl shred with a fork and add ¾ cup of the red enchilada sauce, reserve the remaining sauce for assembly.
- Place a 1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon of beef in the center of each tortilla and roll into a cylinder.
- Spoon the reserved red enchilada sauce over the bottom of a casserole dish and line with shredded beef rolls. Cover with foil and bake in pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Combine sour cream and Mission® Salsa Verde in a microwave safe container and heat on high for 2 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove foil and cover with warm sauce and serve.
- Finish by topping with crumbled queso fresco and chopped tomatoes.