Sunrise Breakfast Burrito
Try a quick, inexpensive meal everyone will love. It’s finger food, so it’s as fun as it is tasty.
- 5 Mission® Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 15 eggs, whole
- 15 fully-Cooked Microwavable Bacon, heated, chopped small
- 5 Tbsp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2 Green Onion, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl; whisk eggs with salt & pepper (optional) to evenly combine.
- To make 1 burrito: heat non-stick sauté pan over high heat.
- Spray pan with vegetable spray; add equivalent of 3 whole eggs to pan. Soft scramble eggs, taking approximately 30-45 seconds.
- Add 2 Tbsp. chopped bacon (equals 3 strips chopped) and 1 Tbsp. grated cheddar cheese to the eggs and stir to combine, melting the cheese.
- Spoon hot egg mixture into the center of a warmed tortilla roll burrito style and serve.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for remaining 3 tortillas.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and red bell pepper.