Steak and Cheese Tacos
Make these hunger busting tacos for a meal that tastes like a million bucks, but costs like $10.
- 10 each Mission® Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 1 lb. Beef Flank Steak, trimmed
- To Taste Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 each Red Onion, sliced thin
- 2 each Green Bell Peppers, seeded and sliced thin
- To Coat Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 1 3/4 C Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Pre-heat char-grill to medium-high heat.
- Lightly spray both sides of the flank steak with non-stick cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Grill flank 3-4 minutes aside or until desired doneness. Let steak rest while sautéing the vegetables.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and sauté sliced onions and bell peppers, season with salt and pepper, and then cook for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Slice steak across the grain into thin strips, sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cheddar cheese over all 10 tortillas, and next add equal amounts of the sliced steak and cooked vegetables.