Ground Beef Soft Tacos
This authentic, crowd-pleasing recipe is easy to make, and won’t break the bank in the process.
- 10 Mission® Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 2 lbs. Lean Ground Beef
- 2 pkg. Mild Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup Water
- 1 1/4 cups Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 2/3 cups Pico De Gallo, prepared
- 2/3 cups Pepperjack cheese, shredded
- Heat a non-stick, medium size sauté pan over medium-high heat; on the stove top. Place raw ground beef into pan and brown (approximately 5-6 minutes); then drain. Place drained cooked beef back into the non-stick sauté pan; add both packages of taco seasoning and water. Continue to cook until water is gone and beef is thoroughly mixed with seasoning. Reserve warm.
- While beef is cooking place Mission® tortillas in microwave to warm (30 seconds).
- Fill one warmed tortilla with approximately 1/3 cup of reserved taco meat, top with 2 tablespoon of lettuce, 1 tablespoon of pico de gallo and 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese.
- Repeat for remaining tortillas.