Tuna Salsa Wrap
Looking for new lunch ideas? This wrap provides a low carb twist on this American classic.
- 6 Mission® Soft Taco Carb Balance Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Mission® Chunky Salsa, Medium
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2-3 ounce tuna pouche(es)
- 1 1/2 cups green leaf shredded lettuce
- 3/4 cup mild shredded cheddar cheese
- Warm each tortilla according to the package instructions.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salsa and carrots. Blend to combine evenly.
- Gently fold the chunks of tuna into the above mixture, so as to leave the tuna chunks intact (versus shredding) to create a “tuna salsa” mix.
- Lay each one of the warmed tortillas on a cutting board. On the center of each tortilla, place an equal portion of the shredded lettuce.
- Top the lettuce, on each tortilla, with an equal portion of the tuna mixture.
- Top the tuna mixture on each tortilla with an equal portion of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Fold the bottom end of the tortilla onto the ingredients and roll one side of the tortilla across to the other side, creating an open end a great visual of the ingredients. Serve.