Buffalo Chicken Tacos
These tacos are a lighter alternative, but pack a punch thanks to the delicious, spicy sauce.
- 8 Mission® Life Balance® Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1 cup Mission® Guacamole Flavored Dip
- 1 lb Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
- 3 tbsp Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
- To Coat, Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 Red Onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Leaves, hand picked
- 12 Baby Carrots, rinsed
- 12 Celery Sticks
- 1 cup Blue Cheese Dressing, prepared bottle
- Pre-heat charcoal or indoor grill to medium-high heat.
- 2Place cleaned chicken breasts into a gallon size zipper storage bag, add hot sauce and toss; close and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3After 30 minutes remove chicken from refrigerator. Spray each side of the marinated chicken with non-stick cooking spray; place on pre-heated grill and cook for 8 minutes per side or until cooked through. Place cooked chicken onto your work surface and allow to cool for a few minutes. Slice each chicken breast into thin strips cutting across the breast.
- 4Warm Mission® Tortillas. Evenly spread 1 tablespoon of Mission® Guacamole Flavored Dip edge to edge.
- 5Lay 5-6 slices of chicken across the middle of each tortilla, top chicken with 5 strips of green bell pepper, red onion and a tablespoon of cilantro leaves.
- 6Starting at the bottom roll tortilla forward to form a cylinder, repeat process for remaining tortillas.
- 7Serve a portion of tacos (two tacos) with 3 baby carrots, 3 celery sticks and a ¼ cup of blue cheese dressing in a small ramekin.