Southwest Breakfast Snacker
Need a jumpstart in the morning? This recipe has a kick that is sure to get you moving.
- 1 Mission® Zesty Garlic Herb Snack Wrap
- 1 tablespoon Mission® Salsa
- Vegetable spray as needed
- 2 eggs, whole
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Colby/Jack cheese, grated
- Lightly spray a non-stick sauté pan with vegetable spray and heat the pan over medium-high heat.
- Crack eggs into the hot sauté pan and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook eggs (approximately 20 seconds), over medium-high heat, to scramble; stirring continuously with a rubber spatula. Reserve hot.
- Place snack wrap on clean work surface.
- Sprinkle cheese over 1 half of the side of the wrap, leaving the other half plain.
- Top the cheese with the cooked hot scrambled eggs, spreading evenly over the cheese.
- Top the eggs with the salsa, spreading evenly across the eggs.
- Fold the plain half of the wrap over the eggs and salsa side of the wrap (makes a half circle).
- Microwave the wrap approximately 12 seconds to melt the cheese.
- Serve hot and enjoy.